Thursday, June 4, 2009

Feels Like Insomnia



So here's ten random things happening in my life right now;
  • Irene got extensions, dyeing her hair blue-black and taking her for a style haircut tmr, this should be fun. My kimchi is getting aussie asian hair :)
  • Love triangle make me feel sad for them, all of them.
  • YOUTH tomorrow, youth's a big part of my life now. That's what I look forward to the most throughout my week.
  • Jia, Irene and I are going to jam Haru Haru on piano and two guitars soon.
  • I got 90% for my first math exam, the only exam I have this year. Crossing my fingers for the second part.
  • Is this ten already? Oh , damn it .
  • Facebook chatting with Sandra, I miss you girl :(
  • Listening to Insomnia by Craig David, but why am I listening to r&b? Blame Jody mang.
  • Dance is getting more intense, i like it. Youtube videos soon.
  • Oh, who wants to take up breakdancing with me?
  • I guess I should study for 2 minutes, then go to sleep. The theory of studying before you sleep so you can dream about it , hasn't worked on me yet.

No comments: